I am a Mechanical Engineer who specializes in AC, Alternators, Batteries, Cooling systems, and Drive Train issues. Working on cars has always been my dream and the reason why I studied to be a Mechanical Engineer.
I currently write as a writer at carcarehacks.com
Mechanical Engineer Intern | J&J Industries | August 2018 – Still working
• Designed and built three industrial-sized fans to cool machinery while meeting safety standards and adhering to budgets.
• Refined CAD drawings for new product designs based on customer specifications.
• Used data analytics to analyze production processes and identify areas of improvement.
• Developed and implemented new protocols for preventative maintenance.
• Wrote technical reports detailing test results and product performance data.
• Working as a writer for an automotive website www.carcarehacks.com
MIT Department of Mechanical Engineering (MechE) | January 2013 – June 2018
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Minor in Electrical Engineering
Relevant Courses: Advanced Dynamics, Heat Transfer & Fluid Mechanics, Industrial Automation and Control Systems, Design & Manufacturing of Mechatronic Systems